Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenges - First challenge

An other challenge blog !!! this is exciting, I have made my card with my new cuttlebug dies, simple, but cute I think !
Do not hesitate to visit this new blog at http://tildaandfriends.blogspot.com

I made a card first, but then decided to try something new... I have made this card similarly as a mini-album, with a piece of cardboard to make it thicker... I have used a glittered sheet on which I have stamped little Tilda, and then cut the jumper and heart balloon out..
The inside pocket was aged with Distress Vintage Photo.

Hope you will enjoy it !



11 comments:

Annie said...

your card is lovely. But to be an Artist Trading Card (ATC) it needs to be 89mm x 64mm. Maybe you would like to have another go?

Andrea, said...

Great card

Marlene said...

Lovely card Melanie :)

Unknown said...

This is a truly beautiful card. Lol Lynn x

Sharon said...

Beautiful with lots of lovely sparkle!

Annie said...

love your new project with the little Tilda sparkling on the front. Thanks for having another go at the challenge. annie x

Leann said...

This is beautiful Melanie :)

Frances said...

love the sparkly top and balloon on your card.

Emma said...

Gorgeous sparkly card.

Leonie said...

This is great!!!

~ Leonie ~

Chatdoro said...

trop trop belle, very very very beautiful. Chatdoro