Friday, February 29, 2008

Shopping ? You said Shopping ?

Ok... got carried away !! How my god, I sat on the floor, with all my new purchases, and was so thrilled ! I got all the Cuttlebug packages from Ebay, huge lot in once, had to fight to have it ... but it was worth it no ??? Am I going to find enough time to use them all ? Unfortunately, I already had some, but I will re-sell it on Ebay probably...








And my new Copic Markers ... Love them !!















More more Distress Inks !!




Now I am going to scrap all weekend long... and hopefully, improve my skills !!!

1 comment:

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Yahoo one more crazy people :) I also love to shop, but THIS MUCH I didn't bought in one. Really cool, would love to be creative with you *eheh*. Can't wait to see your new works with all this new stuff!