Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tilda and Friends Challenge "Check it out"

This week challenge is "Check it out". I have used a fairly big stamp, therefore, did not have that much space left on my ATC card. I have stamped the back of the cardstock and embossed with clear powder. I have used this nice chocolate-light blue checked paper to dress little tilda, and for the back of the clear button... Unfortunately, the picture does not provide a nice outcome, and it is darker that it is in reality... hope you will like it anyway !

4 comments:

Vali said...

Very beautiful ATC ! I love your stamp and the colors ! So pretty ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Annie said...

fab ATC with the chocolate and blue checks for Tilda! thanks for joining in the fun with us. annie x

Andrea, said...

Wonderful AC, love the colours you have used. Your photo looks fine to me

nins said...

wahou !!!, elle est trop belle ta tilfa avec la salopette !!! lol